We want all the babies and children to grow up in a world with as much health, wealth, and happiness as possible. The way the world is heading at the moment, the experts are saying that our wishes for our children may not be possible. So if you are not already an environmentalist, then jump on the bandwagon and take a ride. It will only benefit every person on the planet!
In Sprout Right, registered nutrition consultant Lianne Phillipson-Webb clearly explains simple nutritional steps to influence the health of your baby from conception to birth, what a breastfeeding mom should be eating to fortify nature's perfect food, what to look for in a formula, and everything you need to know about starting your baby on solids with ease and confidence.
Phillipson-Webb also explains how the Sprout Right approach allows baby's digestive system to mature, hopefully lessening the potential for allergies and reactions, and then progress to family food in the toddler years. Packed with essential nutritional information, the book includes:
- Expert nutrition advice for toddler's healthy eating
- Breast and formula feeding with confidence
- Key vitamins and supplements for baby's super-healthy growth
- Over 75 simple and delicious recipes tailored to each age group
- six to nine months—smooth purees
- nine to twelve months—chunkier meals and finger foods
- twelve months and beyond—the start of family meals
- Advice on how to avoid or cope with common food sensitivities and allergies
- Practical suggestions for dealing with teething, fussiness, colic, eczema, spitting up, constipation, and more
Purchase Nutrition from Tummy to Toddler at sproutright.com and receive an author dedication and signature from Lianne for free! Here's how:
- When checking out, leave us a note in the provided text box with your dedication message in quotation marks and Lianne will hand write inside your book's cover before shipping to you. Please note: Dedicated books are final sale.