When you aren’t sure what the next step is, or are so confused you need someone to break it all down to bite size pieces; how to, when to and why, I’m here to provide the support that you need. Or maybe you’re already on your way and need help staying on track or have questions. Look no further. I’ve got your back, sides, bowl and plate.
Working on one one allows for time to get specific with your health concerns. Together, we will create an action plan so you know exactly what you’re going to change, eat and drink and what to expect as you implement new recommendations that are simply laid out for you.
Here are some of the reasons people seek my help:
• Pre-conception nutrition - to get her body ready for creating the healthiest baby;
• Postpartum recovery - to heal, nourish and find your pre-pregnancy body again;
• Create super-powered breast milk - what mom takes in provides what baby needs;
• Food allergies and sensitivities - to ease those symptoms, heal the body and gut;
• Skin issues - eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea;
• Digestive upset - post vacation belly, gassiness, diarrhea, constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome;
• Low energy levels;
• Headaches and body pain;
• Weight gain or loss;
• Supporting specialized diets like vegan, vegetarian, FODMAP, GAPS, Ketogenic or cleansing;
• NG or G tube fed babies and children;
• Special needs children and their specific dietary needs and sensitives or aversions.
Tweaking your already healthy lifestyle or doing a complete about face from fast, processed food to a healthful diet needs support. You need a partner in this–someone to think outside the box and give you new ideas, a new direction and a new way of looking at what’s in front of you. You'll get all that and more when you leave your first consultation.
Making changes to health, diet and lifestyle takes time and commitment. Our packages below respect that. Please don't expect that issues will disappear after one meeting. There can be improvement, however the body needs time to heal. Let’s work together to get you to where you want to go.
Support comes in different packages and is customized to your specific concerns; such as starting solids, picky toddlers, food sensitives, weight loss, family health & eating and more. I can help you decide whether the 2 month, 4 month or 6 month package is most appropriate for you.
Each package includes:
• Initial 90-minute consultation - in-person, video or phone call
• Bi-weekly 30-minute follow-up appointments
• Email support to keep you on track and answer questions that come up in between appointments
• Meal Plan(s) from our stock to suit your needs
A minimum commitment to working together for two months, is $795* and can be paid in two payments. Longer packages also have the option to pay monthly.
An official receipt for insurance purposes can be provided (check that your insurance provider covers the cost of a Registered Nutritionist).
*all pricing in Canadian dollars
Questions? Use my contact form to leave a message and I'll get back to you within 1-2 business days.