Getting your kids to eat healthy can be an absolute chore at times. And yet they need good food for
• focus, concentration, and attention,
• balanced mood, behaviour, and memory,
• and a good night’s sleep.
This workshop will teach us nutrition lessons to help with all of that.
Does this sound like you? There are 4 struggles that I constantly see in my clients:
1. My kids won’t eat what’s served and think home is a restaurant.
2. I need simple, easy, nutritious meals and snack ideas for kids and adults.
3. I don’t know the common foods that can lead to a meltdown, outbursts and even a lack of focus. OR I’m unsure what food(s) could be causing the meltdown or lack of focus.
4. I need to know what key vitamins kids need to increase appetite, ease pickiness, ensure a full night’s sleep, and keep kids focused.
If you identified with any of those, then I hear you. This workshop is for you.
• Develop a structure for your day to give you enough you-time at the end of the day and plenty of kid-time throughout.
• Learn how to gamify mealtime to ease the pickiness challenges at the dinner table.
• Share just what/how many veggies is enough for your kid to be healthy.
Treat yourself. Sign up for this FREE online workshop with registered nutritionist Lianne Phillipson.
Wednesday, May 20th at 4:00 pm ET.Register now