Children’s immune support formula
• Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
• Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
• Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
• Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
GENESTRA BRANDS HMF Fit for School includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or the probiotic strains included in HMF Fit for School’s formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for 6 months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism.1 HMF Fit for School also includes 25 mcg (1000 IU) of vitamin D per tablet.
1. Garaiova I, Muchová J, Nagyová Z, Wang D, Li JV, Országhová Z et al. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2014; 174: 1–7
30 chewable tablets